How to Train Your Dragon

Posted by on May 19, 2013

Island Egrub!Hi world!
We are doing a literacy topic, it’s defeating the monster. We are working on our adapted version of How to Train Your Dragon. My island is called Egrub, my opening line is… 2000 years ago, in a time long gone, Vikings lived on the island of Egrub. My dragon is blue, like Eragon. He has razor sharp teeth and he’s faster than a jumbo jet. He is mean and can breath out eletric fireballs. I decided he is ten years old.

What character would you have on the island Egrub?

From Liam 🙂

4 Responses to How to Train Your Dragon

1. Alec

Your story so far is very cool. I like how you described your dragon to the one in the book/movie. He is almost the same age as I am. I am nine years old. My character on island Egrub would be Hiccup because he is a leader, brave and smart. He also was the first one to train a dragon. I wonder what you are going to name your dragon?

2. Reema 4Q AKIS

WOW you are learning how to train a monsters that is amazing. We are learning about all defferent kinds of volcanos and we know all about mount ST Helans .Do you know this volcano.

3. Anonymous

Liam your island name is amazing.

4. Class MS

Hi I like your island name what else would you call it?
    from Billie and Zakira