Ancient Egyptians

Posted by on May 9, 2013

CleopatraHello World

We are learning about Egyptians. I love Egyptians .I am a colossal fan of Egyptians . The ancient Egyptians began a race of people living on the bank of the River Nile in north Africa. By the 4th century BC there were two Kingdoms on the River Nile, the Upper Egypt and the Lower Egypt. Cleopatra was the last Pharaoh of Egypt .What do you know about Egypt? The ancient Egyptian society was divided into 2 main classes. The wealthy rulers and nobles and the ordinary working People. Men of all classes had more freedom that women but Egyptian woman had more rights than the woman in ancient Egypt. Cleopatra was joint ruler of Egypt, first with her father, later with her husband.

Hope you enjoy our blogging on Egypt!

3 Responses to Ancient Egyptians

1. Abbey

Wow you guys really know a lot about Egyptians. I not real good with Ancient Egyptian facts. I did not know that by the 4th century there was two kingdoms, The Lower Egypt and the Upper Egypt along the River Nile. I’ve heard of Cleopatra but I don’t know much about her. I learned that Cleopatra was a joint ruler with her father first and then later she was a joint ruler with her husband. I am wondering who Cleopatra was married too. Do you know?

Abbey
    (FROM USA)

2. Sarah

Wow you really are a ancient Egypt fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I learned that Cleopatra was the last Pharaoh of Egypt and that there is a upper Egypt and Lower Egypt. I liked how you listed a lot of facts but not TOO many facts. Which Pharaoh do you think is the best?

3. Class MS

It was Julier Ceoser not sure of the spelling.
    What are you doing in class?
    From Billie and Zakira