ICT – Comiclife “We are comic creators!”

Posted by on January 22, 2013

comiclifeIn ICT we are making 3 frame comics. I am working with Billi and it is about a cat who loves eating lasagne and he is very mean ot his friend Oddie. When Oddie has lasagne it will get eaten before he has even had a nibble, so Oddie is left starving. If Garfield has lasagne he eats it in one bite! He always asks for more and more until he cannot eat anymore. We will post the comic strip up when it is finished.

What are you doing in ICT?

From Farran

3 Responses to ICT – Comiclife “We are comic creators!”

1. Jan-keefe

Mr castle told us about that. we’re going to do it on the i pads.

2. liam

I enjoy ICT and I like doing the comic life program. It’s really fun! We did one about Moshi Monsters!

3. Mr Castle

Dear Farran
    Your Quadblogging partners at Gaywood Community Primary School have been using Comic Life too! We used it to plan our fantasy stories. Some of them are on our Class 4C blog if you would like to have a look. Perhaps you can put some of yours on too.