Role Models

Posted by on October 13, 2012

Who is your role model?  My role model is Mo Farah.  Who is yours? Is it  someone from the Olympics?

by Oscar

6 Responses to Role Models

1. Miss Dunn

Hi class MS. I am a teacher at a school in Crewkerne and I am very impressed by your Blog. I am hoping to introduce blogging to my school. However, first I need to talk to the Headteacher about blogs. I was wondering if you would be able let me know: how you use your blog and how it has helped with your learning.
    This information would be fantastic to share with my headteacher and hopfully will get us blogging too! Thank you for your thoughts.

2. Pat Hampton

Hi Oscar! My name is Pat and I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I am a blogger too. I enjoy reading what other people write on their blogs. I have two role models. My mother and my father are my role models. They did not have a college education but they knew the value of education and made sure that my sister and I had good educations beginning in elementary school. They wanted the best for us as I am sure your family wants for you. Your role model is Mo Farah. Tell me about your role model . I would like to know more about this person and why he or she is important to you. I enjoyed reading your blog and I’ll come back to visit you soon. Bye for now and be well.

3. Sara Kinney

Hi Oscar!

My name is Sara, and I’m a student at the University of South Alabama in the United States. I’m writing on your blog as part of an assignment for a class I’m in called, EDM310. Mo Farrah is such a great role model! He did such an amazing job at the Olympics, and I can easily see why he is your role model! The role model I have in my life is a family member, my grandfather. He is a WWII veteran, and a very inspiring man. I strive to be a role model in other peoples lives the way he is in mine! I can’t wait to see more of your blogs! Keep up the great work!!

–Sara

4. Anonymous

mine is usane bolt whats your paralimpic athlite

5. michaela

cool 🙂 :);)

6. classms

Oscar, mine is our majeret coach Susie and Rachel .

Chloe .