Class Blog Promo Video!

Posted by on September 23, 2012

Take a look at our new promo video for the blog. New Class Blog promo

New Class Blog promo from Mr Stepney on Vimeo.

11 Responses to Class Blog Promo Video!

1. Mrs Warner

Your video is incredible! What a fantastic way to promote writing through blogging. I have to say I am really impressed and can’t wait to show my Y4 in the morning.

Look forward to reading about your learning this week.

Mrs Warner

2. Mrs Darling

Wow – what a fabulous way to promote blogging! I think I may have to make something similar! I love the music which made me feel like I was about to watch a Batman film! Exciting!

Mrs Darling

3. Mrs Richards

What a brilliant video and a great way to promote your blogging! I shall encourage people to stop by and take a look! I hope you are all enjoying writing the blog do far?

4. classms

How do you do it ? chloe.

5. Emer Hoy

That’s a great video!! What did you use to create it? Congrats on your quadblogging!

• mr_stepney

Thank you for the comment. iMovie was used to create the video. Simple to use and looks very dramatic!

• Mitchy, Bayfield School, NZ

Awesome video, I really enjoyed it a lot. I am going on holiday soon and I am creating a video on iMovie as well but I will put on my blog! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

6. Anonymous

Hello Mrs Richards. We are enjoying Quadblogging

By Jack

7. Room 10 - Bayfield School

We just watched the video as a class and we were all blown away! We absolutley loved it. Well done.

8. classms

Hi thankyou for your comments

from liam:)