Class MS start Quadblogging!

Posted by on August 22, 2012

We are very pleased to be involved in Quadblogging this September!  Quadblogging is an opportunity for 4 schools, anywhere in the world, to blog what they do in their class and then read and comment on each others posts.  It is a great opportunity to promote the school’s work and share it with a global audience.  Class MS cannot wait to discover all about the schools we are blogging with in New Zealand, America and in the UK.

Are you excited to be Quadblogging?  Leave a comment and tell us what you think.

2 Responses to Class MS start Quadblogging!

1. Dave from Room 10, Bayfield School, NZ

Kia Ora (Hello) and thankyou for your lovely comment on our blog. We are also excited about learning about Class MS and the activities that you are involved in.

2. Ross Mannell

Hello Class MS,

At times I drop in on class blogs around the world to leave comments. When Mr Mitchell first proposed Quadblogging, I thought this would be a great way of sharing more closely with other classes. With the experiences I have seen, I know you will all enjoy the Quadblogging adventure.
    @RossMannell
    Teacher (retired), N.S.W., Australia